Public Authorities Control Board
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s April 19, 2017 meeting. These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Darby Putnam, Assistant Secretary
Regular and special meetings will be announced in advance on this site.
Next Meeting Agenda
Next regular meeting agenda will be available one week before the meeting.
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with Governor Eliot Spitzer’s Executive Order No. 3, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
Links to the live meeting webcast will be placed on this website one hour before meeting is scheduled to begin.
To view the April 19, 2017 meeting on-demand webcast, click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email email@example.com
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
April 19, 2017 Meeting
April 19, 2017 Agenda (PDF)
Empire State Development Corporation
Grants and Loans
- Approving grants via the Upstate Revitalization Initiative for Corning Community College Development Foundation Capital (Steuben County).
- Approving grants via Local Assistance – Base Retention for Samaritan Medical Center Military Health Care Working Capital (Jefferson County).
- Approving grants via New NY Broadband 15-16 for TDS Telecom Edwards Telephone Broadband Capital (St. Lawrence County).
- Approving grants via the New York Works Economic Development Fund for Empire Outlets Resiliency Capital (Richmond County).
- Approving grants via the Regional Economic Development Councils for LC Drives Machinery Capital (St. Lawrence County), Town of Southhampton – Good Ground Park Capital (Suffolk County), Wellsville Waterline Capital (Alleghany County), Corning Community College Development Foundation Capital (Steuben County) and Hudson Valley Lighting Capital (Dutchess County).
- Approving the Moynihan Station Civic and Land Use Improvement Project - Phase 2 – James A. Farley Post Office Building and Annex Redevelopment – Lease and Development Agreement for Redevelopment Construction Work -- New York City (New York County).
Job Development Authority
- Approving loans via the Job Development Authority for Sullivan County Fabrication, Inc. (Sullivan County).
- A loan to finance the acquisition and installation of equipment for the Hospital for Special Surgery, and a loan to finance the acquisition and installation of equipment for United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. via the Tax-Exempt Equipment Leasing Program I (Various Counties).
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of InterAgency Council of Developmental Disabilities Agencies, Inc.
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of The Jewish Theological Seminary of America.
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of New York University.
- Issuance of fixed rate tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds under the New York State Personal Income Tax Revenue Bond Program/Sales Tax Revenue Bond Program.
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Clean Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the City of Middletown (Orange County), Town of New Baltimore (Greene County), City of Poughkeepsie (Dutchess County), City of Utica (Oneida County), Town of Rockland (Sullivan County) and Town of Wolcott (Wayne County).
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Market-Rate Financing Projects for the Village of Kiryas Joel (Orange County).
Housing Finance Agency
Affordable Housing Bonds
- A mortgage loan on behalf of Bergen Saratoga Apartments to refinance a bank construction loan and thereby provide permanent financing and permanent credit enhancement for a newly constructed 80-unit affordable rental housing project, located in the City of New York (Kings County).
- Issuance of tax-exempt and/or taxable, fixed-rate bonds on behalf of CNYS Catherine Street Development to finance the new construction of 50 units of rental housing, in the City of Syracuse (Onondaga County).
- Issuance of tax-exempt and/or taxable, fixed-rate bonds on behalf of Via Vyse Apartments to finance the new construction of 120 units of rental housing, located in the City of New York (Bronx County).
NOTE: Current resolutions and agenda will remain online until the date of the next regularly scheduled PACB meeting. The date of the next meeting may be found by clicking on the agenda above. To receive copies of resolutions and/or agendas from previous meetings, please contact the Division of the Budget at 518-473-1799.