Public Authorities Control Boardskip breadcrumbs
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s June 24, 2020 meeting(s). These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Dylan Williams, Assistant Secretary
Tyler Hoerz, Assistant Secretary
Regular and special meetings will be announced in advance on this site.
Next regular meeting agenda will be available one week before the meeting.
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
To access the June 24, 2020 On-demand webcast (audio only), click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
June 24, 2020 Meeting
Empire State Development Corporation
- Approving grants via Regional Economic Development Councils for Brooklyn Navy Yard Transportation Capital (Kings County), Hawley Street Capital (Broome County), Hudson Headwaters Women’s Wellness Center Capital (Warren County), Lyons Falls Mill Site Capital (Lewis County), New York BioLabs Capital II (New York County), Oneida Air Systems Capital (Onondaga County), Oriskany Manufacturing Capital (Oneida County), Sportsfield Specialties Expansion Capital (Delaware County), SUNY PI Assistive Technology Capital (Oneida County), Tuxedo Sloatsburg Corridor Revitalization II (Orange County), United Way of the Valley and Greater Utica Area, Inc. (Oneida County), Village of Cobleskill Railroad Avenue Capital (Schoharie County), Village of Watkins Glen – Seneca Capital (Schuyler County) and Western Region Off-Track Betting Corporation (Genesee County).
- Approving grants via Restore New York Communities for City of Elmira – Baldwin Street Mixed (Chemung County), City of Johnstown – Diana Knitting Mill Redevelopment RESTORE V(Fulton County), City of Ogdensburg – Former Newell Building and Site RESTORE NY V (St. Lawrence County), City of Rome – Rome Turney Demolition RESTORE IV (Oneida County), City of Utica – Downtown Rehabilitation – RESTORE IV (Oneida County), Village of Homer Main Street Building RESTORE V (Cortland County), Village of Lyons Falls – Paper Mill Site Cleanup RESTORE IV (Lewis County) and Village of Webster East Main Street RESTORE NY V (Monroe County).
- Approving grants via Upstate Revitalization Initiative for 250 Main Street Mixed-Use Capital (Broome County), Alliance for Economic Inclusion Fund Capital (Cayuga, Cortland, Madison, Onondaga, and Oswego Counties) and City of Rochester ROC the Riverway Rundel Library Terrace Capital (Monroe County).
- Approving grants via Empire State Economic Development Fund for Xerox Toner Plant Extension Capital (Monroe County).
- Approving grants via Buffalo Regional Innovation Cluster for Buffalo Niagara Freedom Station Coalition Capital (Erie County).
- Approving grants via New York Works Economic Development Fund for Upper Manhattan Empowerment Zone (New York City, New York County).
- Issuance of one or more series of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds to be sold at one or more times for the State University of New York Dormitory Facilities Revenue Bond Program. The final maturity will not exceed 30 years from the July 1 next succeeding the date of issuance. Proceeds will be used to refund and restructure a portion of various DASNY bonds including bonds issued under the old State University Dormitory Facilities Lease Revenue Bond program and the new State University of New York Dormitory Facilities Revenue Bond.
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Clean Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Village of Middleport (Niagara County), New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority & New York City Department of Environmental Protection (New York, Queens, Bronx, Kings, and Richmond Counties).
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for Village of Greenwich (Washington County), Town of Johnsburg (Warren County), Town of LeRay (Jefferson County) and New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (New York County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 15-EF-659 previously approved on July 15, 2015 for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a funding increase, scope modification and extend the maturity date to the Village of Pawling (Dutchess County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 19-EF-762 previously approved on April 11, 2019 for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a funding increase to the Village of Alexander (Genesee County).
Housing Finance Agency
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of 15 Hudson Yards for the construction of 107 low income units. This project is part of a larger development that also contains 285 individual for-sale condominium units, a cultural facility and loading areas related thereto, in New York City, New York County.
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of 70 Delaware Avenue Apartments for the new construction of 92 units of supportive and affordable housing in the City of Cohoes, Albany County.
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of 645 Main Street for the new construction of 82 units in a five-story building in the City of Peekskill, Westchester County.
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of Island Hollow 2 for the new construction of 100 units of affordable housing across 24 one- and two-story townhouse-style buildings over 20 acres of land in the Town of Cicero, Onondaga County.
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of National Urban League 125th Street for the new construction of the National Urban League new headquarters, conference space and a civil rights museum in the City of New York, New York County.
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of National Urban League 125th Street for the new construction of 171 units and community facility space in 3 condominiums in the City of New York, New York County.
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of Pueblo Nuevo I to create 75 rental units and community green space in the City of Rochester, Monroe County.
- Issuance of fixed rate or variable, tax exempt bonds on behalf of St. Philip Neri for the new construction of two midrise affordable buildings containing 186 residential units in the City of New York, Bronx County.
Long Island Power Authority
- Issuance of Electrical System General Revenue Bonds to fund the costs of system improvements and/or reimbursing such costs already incurred, pay or reimburse the Authority or its subsidiary for amounts due or which may become due under certain Financial Contracts entered into in connection with the bonds or any refunded bonds, and costs of issuance.
- Issuance of Electrical System General Revenue Bonds to refund certain outstanding bonds and notes of the Authority, pay or reimburse the Authority or its subsidiary for amounts due or which may become due under certain Financial Contracts entered into in connection with the bonds or any refunded bonds, and costs of issuance.
- Amending PACB Resolution No2. 19-LI-38 previously approved on July 31, 2019 for the Electric System General Revenue Bonds in order to refer to resolutions of the Authority’s Board of Trustees on December 18, 2019 and May 20, 2020 and to permit the issuance of notes
NOTE: Current resolutions and agenda will remain online until the date of the next regularly scheduled PACB meeting. The date of the next meeting may be found by clicking on the agenda above. To receive copies of resolutions and/or agendas from previous meetings, please contact the Division of the Budget at (518) 473-3885.