Public Authorities Control Board
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s December 20, 2017 meeting. These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Darby Putnam, Assistant Secretary
Tyler Hoerz, Assistant Secretary
A regular meeting is scheduled to be held at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 in Capitol Room 131.
Next Meeting Agenda
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with Governor Eliot Spitzer’s Executive Order No. 3, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
Links to the live meeting webcast will be placed on this website one hour before meeting is scheduled to begin.
To view the December 20, 2017 special meeting on-demand webcast, click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
December 20, 2017 Meeting
Empire State Development Corporation
- Approving grants via the Upstate Revitalization Initiative for Cornell University Electron Storage Ring Capital (Tompkins County) and Gear Motions, Nixon Gear Division Capital (Onondaga County).
- Approving grants via the Regional Economic Development Councils for Good Nature New Farm Brewery Facility Capital (Madison County), Cold Spring Harbor Lab Metabolics Center Capital (Nassau County), SUNY at Binghamton Capital (Broome County), BeauVine Vineyards Capital (Niagara County), Batavia Ellicott Station Capital (Genesee County), Irish Arts Center Hell's Kitchen Capital (New York County), Harrison Place Business Incubator Capital (Niagara County), Darwin Martin House Capital (Erie County), Maehr Industries ADDAPT Capital (Suffolk County), Seagle Music Improvements Capital (Essex County), Tioga Hardwoods Capital (Tioga County), Tower 195 Capital (Monroe County), Veterans Outreach Center Capital (Monroe County), Brooklyn Historical Society Capital (Kings County), AuSable Brewing Company Capital (Essex County), and Richfield Commerce Park Study (Otsego County).
- Approving grants via the Empire State Economic Development Fund for Upstate Niagara Cooperative Kraft Heinz Capital (Steuben County), New Avon Capital (New York County), Central National-Gottesman Capital (Westchester County), and United Banking Capital (Suffolk County).
- Approving grants via Market NY for Good Nature New Farm Brewery Facility Capital (Madison County).
- Approving grants via Buffalo Regional Innovation Cluster for Darwin Martin House Capital (Erie County), Graycliff Estate Capital (Erie County), Buffalo Neighborhood Stabilization Initiative-Homeownership Program Capital (Erie County), and Buffalo Mattress Factory Capital (Erie County).
- Approving grants via New York Works for Near Westside Initiative Case 3 Unit Saltmakers Capital (Onondaga County).
- Approving a loan via Restore NY for Batavia Ellicott Station Capital (Genesee County) and Northland Corridor Redevelopment Capital (Erie County).
Job Development Authority
- Approving loans via the JDA Loan Fund to Bread Alone, Inc (Ulster County) and The Development Corporation (Clinton County).
- A loan to finance the acquisition and installation of equipment for the Episcopal Health Services, Inc., via the Tax-Exempt Equipment Leasing Program I (Queens County).
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of St. Joseph’s Hospital, Yonkers Obligated Group with a maximum maturity not to exceed 30 years.
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Clean Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Town of AuSable (Clinton County), the Town of Chautauqua (Chautauqua County), the Village of Woodridge (Sullivan County), the Dutchess County Water and Wastewater Authority (Dutchess County), and Chautauqua County.
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing and Market Rate Projects for the City of Hornell (Steuben County), the City of Lockport (Niagara County), the Town of Rosendale (Ulster County), and the Dutchess County Water and Wastewater Authority (Dutchess County).
Notice of Maturity Extension and/or Financing Modification
Housing Finance Agency
Affordable Housing Bonds
- Issuance of fixed rate, tax exempt bonds and mortgage loan on behalf of Craft Apartments to finance the new construction of a six-story, mixed use building consisting of 75 units of affordable rental housing to be located in the City of New Rochelle (Westchester County).
- Issuance of fixed rate, tax-exempt bonds and mortgage loan on behalf of Regina Pacis to finance the rehabilitation of 168 units of Section 236 Mitchell-Lama senior affordable housing located in the City of New York (Kings County).
Convertible Option Bonds
- Issuance of fixed or variable rate convertible option bonds to preserve the Agency’s tax-exempt recycled bonding capacity to fund mortgage loans for projects currently in the Agency’s pipeline.
NOTE: Current resolutions and agenda will remain online until the date of the next regularly scheduled PACB meeting. The date of the next meeting may be found by clicking on the agenda above. To receive copies of resolutions and/or agendas from previous meetings, please contact the Division of the Budget at 518-473-1799.