Public Authorities Control Board
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s March 16 and February 17, 2017 meetings. These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Darby Putnam, Assistant Secretary
Regular and special meetings will be announced in advance on this site.
Next Meeting Agenda
Next regular meeting agenda will be available one week before the meeting.
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with Governor Eliot Spitzer’s Executive Order No. 3, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
Links to the live meeting webcast will be placed on this website one hour before meeting is scheduled to begin.
To view the March 16, 2017 meeting on-demand webcast, click the link below:
To view the February 17, 2017 Special meeting on-demand webcast, click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
March 16, 2017 Meeting
March 16, 2017 Agenda (PDF)
Empire State Development Corporation
Grants and Loans
- Approving grants via the Buffalo Regional Innovation Cluster Fund for Pilgrim Village Redevelopment/Campus Square Capital (Erie County) and School 77 Capital (Erie County).
- Approving grants via Local Assistance – Base Retention for Western NY First Ressponse and Preparedness Center Capital I & II (Niagara County).
- Approving grants via New NY Broadband 15-16 for Mid-Hudson Unserved Broadband (Greene and Albany Counties).
- Approving grants via the New York Works Economic Development Fund for Kraft Heinz Capital (Livingston, Delaware and Lewis Counties).
- Approving grants via Regional Economic Development Councils for 20/East Agritourism Capital (Madison County), Action Machines ADDAPT Capital (Suffolk County), CG Meaker Redevelopment Capital (Onondaga County), Hudson Opera House Capital (Columbia County), Community Loan Fund Infusion Capital (Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, Warren, Washington, Greene and Columbia Counties) and East Lake HPort 2 Capital (Steuben County).
- Approving grants via Restore NY Communities for City of Hudson – Restore II – Hudson Opera House (Columbia County).
- Approving grants via Nano Utica 16-17 for Marcy Nanocenter – Site Infrastructure Investment Capital (Oneida County).
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of Cerebral Palsy Affiliates.
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of The Silvercrest Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- Issuance of fixed-rate, taxable or tax exempt State University of New York Dormitory Facilities Revenue Bonds.
- Issuance of fixed rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds of varying maturities on behalf of the School Districts Revenue Bond Financing Program.
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Clean Water Revolving Fund – Direct and Market-Rate Financing Projects for the Albany Municipal Water Finance Authority (Albany County), Village of Cold Spring (Putnam County), Village of East Syracuse (Onondaga County), Village of Middleport (Niagara County), Hudson River Black River Regulating District (Saratoga County) and Village of Lowville (Lewis County).
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Direct and Market-Rate Financing for the Town of Cairo (Greene County), Village of Cobleskill (Schoharie County), Town of Constantia (Oswego County), Town of Crown Point (Essex County). Village of Sidney (Delaware County), Village of Tupper Lake (Franklin County), Village of Adams (Jefferson County) and Village of Chatham (Columbia County).
Housing Finance Agency
Mixed Income Program
- Approval of a Middle Income Housing Program subsidy loan to fund a portion of the costs of the new construction of a 60-unit mixed income senior and supportive housing rental project, to be known as Harborbrook Apartments, located in Onondaga County, New York.
State of New York Mortgage Agency
- Issuance of bonds under the Agency’s Homeowner Mortgage Revenue Bonds General Resolution and/or Mortgage Revenue Bonds General Resolution as tax-exempt or taxable bonds.
February 17, 2017 Special Meeting
Empire State Development Corporation
Civic and Land Use Improvement Project
- Moynihan Station Civic and Land Use Improvement Project – Affirmation of Modified Supplement to the General Project Plan – Preconstruction Work Pursuant to an Interim Lease and Interim Development Agreement (New York County).
NOTE: Current resolutions and agenda will remain online until the date of the next regularly scheduled PACB meeting. The date of the next meeting may be found by clicking on the agenda above. To receive copies of resolutions and/or agendas from previous meetings, please contact the Division of the Budget at 518-473-1799.