Public Authorities Control Board
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s June 19, 2019 meeting(s). These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Darby Putnam, Assistant Secretary
Tyler Hoerz, Assistant Secretary
Regular and special meetings will be announced in advance on this site.
Next regular meeting agenda will be available one week before the meeting.
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
Links to the live meeting webcast will be placed on this website one hour before meeting is scheduled to begin.
On-Demand webcast links are added as soon as available, and remain for 30 days.
To view the June 19, 2019 On-demand webcast, click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
June 19, 2019 Meeting
Independent Colleges & Universities Bonds
- Issuance of bonds for financing and/or reimbursement of costs associated with various construction and renovation projects on the Rochester Institute of Technology campus, refinancing a taxable bank loan, and refunding of all or a portion of DASNY’s Rochester Institute of Technology, Series 2010.
Tax Exempt Leasing Program
- Authorization of tax-exempt lease financings for equipment purchases for Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, Montefiore Nyack Hospital in Rockland County, and White Plains Hospital Medical Center in Westchester County.
Empire State Development Corporation
Grants and Loans
- Approving grants via the Buffalo Regional Innovation Cluster for the Village of Alfred Smart Growth Capital (Allegany County) and PUSH Buffalo Capital and Working Capital (Erie County)
- Approving grants via the Empire State Economic Development Fund for Batavia Brewing Company Capital (Genesee County) and Gun Hill Brewing Capital (Bronx County).
- Approving grants via the Jobs Now for Broadridge Financial Solutions Capital (Suffolk County).
- Approving grants via the Market NY for National Audubon Society Capital (Nassau County).
- Approving grants via the Upstate Revitalization Initiative for Kodak Alaris Capital (Monroe County) and Liberty Park Mixed Use Development Capital and Working Capital (Albany County).
- Approving grants via the Urban and Community Development Program for the Village of Phoenix-Marina Capital (Oswego County).
- Approving grants via the Base Retention for Fort Drum MASH Camp Capital and Working Capital (Jefferson County).
- Approving grants via the Regional Economic Development Council Program for Cold Spring Harbor Capital (Nassau County), Compassion Coalition Capital (Oneida County), Doyle Hardware Building Capital (Oneida County), Rochester Insulated Glass Expansion Capital (Ontario County), Smith Center for the Arts Opera House Capital (Ontario County), and Town of Lewiston Artpark Master Plan Capital (Niagara County).
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Town of Sandy Creek (Oswego County).
Notice of Maturity Extension and/or Financing Modifications
- Extending the Maturity Date of a Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Financing for the Town of Machias (Cattaraugus County), previously approved as resolution number 14-EF-630.
- Extending the Maturity Date of a Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Financing for the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (Kings County), previously extended in resolution number 18-EF-698A.
- Extending the Maturity Date of a Drinking Water Revolving Loan Fund Financing for the Town of Essex (Essex County), previously extended in resolution number 18-EF-605A.
- Extending the Maturity Date of a Clean Water Revolving Loan Fund Financing for the Village of Westfield (Chautauqua County), previously approved as resolution number 18-EF-737.
- Amending a Clean Water State Revolving Fund Financing in order to authorize the modification of financing for the Village of Perry (Wyoming County), previously approved as resolution number 16-EF-686.
Housing Finance Authority
Mixed-Income Housing Revenue Bond Issuances
- Issuance of fixed rate, tax exempt and federally taxable Housing Revenue Debt Obligations and mortgage loan for the construction of a mixed-income, mixed-use building totaling 380 units in the City of New Rochelle, Westchester County.
80/20 Housing Program
- Amending and remarketing outstanding bonds and issuing federally taxable bonds to cover refinancing costs and the reimbursement of construction costs funded with equity for a 295-unit market-rate/74-unit low-income residential building and parking garage in Brooklyn.
Affordable Housing Revenue Bond Issuances
- Issuance of fixed rate, tax exempt bonds for the construction of a low-income residential building totaling 60 units in the City of Utica, Oneida County.
- Issuance of fixed rate, tax exempt bonds for the construction of a low-income residential building totaling 80 units in the City of Yonkers, Westchester County.
Affordable Housing Subsidy Loans
- Issuance of a subsidy loan to fund the acquisition and rehabilitation of a 127-unit low-income residential building in the City of Buffalo, Erie County.
- Issuance of a subsidy loan to fund the rehabilitation of an 8-unit residential building in the City of Yonkers, Westchester County.
Battery Park City Authority
- Issuance of Battery Park City Authority Revenue Bonds to be used for: refunding the Authority’s outstanding Senior Revenue Bonds, Series 2009A, Senior Revenue Bonds, Series 2009B, Junior Revenue Bonds, Series 2013C, Junior Revenue Bonds, Series 2013D and Junior Revenue Bonds, Series 2013E; funding all or a portion of the Authority’s 2019 Capital Plan; and paying costs of issuance, including credit enhancement fees and expenses, if any.
NOTE: Current resolutions and agenda will remain online until the date of the next regularly scheduled PACB meeting. The date of the next meeting may be found by clicking on the agenda above. To receive copies of resolutions and/or agendas from previous meetings, please contact the Division of the Budget at (518) 473-3885.