Public Authorities Control Boardskip breadcrumbs
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s April 21, 2021 meeting(s). These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Dylan Williams, Assistant Secretary
Regular and special meetings will be announced in advance on this site.
Next regular meeting agenda will be available one week before the meeting.
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
On-Demand webcast links are added as soon as available, and remain for 30 days.
To view the April 21, 2021 On-demand webcast, click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email email@example.com
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
April 21, 2021 Meeting
Empire State Development Corporation
Grants and Loans
- Approving grants via Regional Economic Development Councils for Amphenol Endwell Capital (Broome County), City of Plattsburgh’s Water Resource Recovery Facility Capital (Clinton County), Exalt Youth Headquarters Capital (New York County), KC Bailey Orchards Expansion Capital (Wayne County), New York Medical College Capital (Westchester County), Prospect Place Mixed-Use Development Capital (Onondaga County), Sunrise Day Camp International Headquarters Capital (Nassau County), Sunrise STEAM Shack Capital (Suffolk County), Village of Sag Harbor (Suffolk County), Volpi Manufacturing Capital (Cayuga County) and Ward Lumber – Cooperative Purchase Capital (Essex County).
- Approving grants via Downtown Revitalization Initiative for Cold Point DRI (Oneida County).
- Approving grants via Upstate Revitalization Initiative for Real Eats Capital (Ontario County) and Rochester Riverside Convention Center Capital II (Monroe County).
- Approving grants via Restore New York Communities for City of Binghamton – North Side First Ward Residential Property Restore NY V (Broome County).
- Approving grants via Buffalo Regional Innovation Cluster for La Plaza de Virginia (Erie County).
- Approving a project via USA Niagara Development Corporation for 500 and 512 Third Street Restoration/Rehabilitation Land Use Improvement Project (Niagara County).
- Approving a project via USA Niagara Development Corporation for 554 and 558 Third Street Land Use Improvement Project – General Project Plan (Niagara County).
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Clean Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Town of Alexandria (Jefferson County), City of Glens Falls (Warren County), Village of South Corning (Steuben County), Chemung County, Town of Rockland (Sullivan County) and Town of Wolcott (Wayne County).
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Village of Andover (Alleghany County), Village of Albion (Orleans County), Village of Stillwater (Saratoga County), Village of Westfield (Chautauqua County) and Town of Windham (Greene County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 18-EF-738 previously approved on June 20, 2018 for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a funding increase and modification of project scope to the City of Oneonta (Otsego County) and a funding increase to the Village of Waterville (Oneida County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 16-EF-681 previously approved on April 20, 2016 for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a funding increase and extension of the maturity date to the Village of Tannersville (Greene County).
Housing Finance Agency
- Issuance of fixed-rate and/or variable-rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of Friendship Lodge for the acquisition and new construction of 64 units of affordable housing in Johnstown (Fulton County).
- Issuance of fixed-rate and/or variable-rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of Saint James Terrace for the acquisition and rehabilitation of approximately 101 units of affordable housing in the Fordham Heights neighborhood (Bronx County).
- Issuance of refunding bonds from time to time under HFA’s Affordable Housing Resolution to refund all or a portion of bonds issued on behalf of The Grand Apartments (Bronx County).
Small Building Participation Loan Program
- Issuance of Small Building Participation Loan Program subsidy loan on behalf of Garden Street Apartments for the rehabilitation of three adjacent buildings in the City of Poughkeepsie (Dutchess County).
- Issuance of Small Building Participation Loan Program subsidy loan on behalf of 302-306 Mill Street for the rehabilitation of four adjacent buildings in the City of Poughkeepsie (Dutchess County).
Long Island Power Authority
- Issuance of Electrical System General Revenue Bonds to fund the costs of system improvements and/or reimbursing such costs already incurred, pay or reimburse the Authority or its subsidiary for amounts due or which may become due under certain Financial Contracts entered into in connection with the bonds, and costs of issuance.