The Division of the Budget publishes each year’s Executive Budget (the Governor’s budget proposal) and final Enacted Budget (as approved by the legislature and signed by the Governor). The Financial Plan contained in the budget is also reviewed and updated quarterly.
The State fiscal year (FY) runs from April 1 through March 31.
- Budget Publications Archive
- Financial Plans
- Capital Program & Financing Plans
- Descriptions of School Programs
- Annual Reports on New York State Tax Expenditures
- Supplementary Budget Documents
- Publications Guide
- Press Releases
- Community Projects Fund