2013 Press Releasesskip breadcrumbs
Press releases that contain information related to the New York State Division of the Budget are listed by month. All press releases issued by the Office of the Governor may be found at the Governor’s Press Releases page.
New press releases are listed below in reverse chronological order.
- Successful Bond Sale Highlights Investor Confidence in New York (10/17/13)
- Division of the Budget Details Estimated Revenue Allocation of Upstate New York Gaming and Economic Development Act (10/2/13)
- The Markets Have Spoken: Confidence in New York is High (09/12/13)
- Governor Cuomo Announces Appointments to Financial Restructuring Board and Launch of FRB.NY.GOV (09/12/13)
- Governor Cuomo and Legislative Leaders Announce Early Passage of 2013-14 Budget (03/29/13)
- Governor and Legislature Reach Consensus on Forecasted State Revenues (03/01/13)
- Governor Cuomo Introduces 30 Day Amendments (02/21/13)
- Governor Cuomo Outlines 2013-2014 Executive Budget to Maintain Fiscal Responsibility and Continue to Invest in Economic Growth (01/22/13)
Archived Press Releases