2010 Press Releases
Press releases that contain information related to the New York State Division of the Budget are listed by month. All press releases issued by the Office of the Governor may be found at the Governor’s Press Releases page.
New press releases are listed below in reverse chronological order.
- 2010-11 Executive Budget 21-Day Amendments — Fact Sheet (02/09/10)
- Governor Paterson Announces State Must Address Additional $750 Million Projected Deficit in 2010-11 Budget (02/03/10)
- “By the Numbers” – School Aid Recommendations in the 2010-11 Executive Budget (02/02/10)
- Statement by NYS Budget Director Robert L. Megna Regarding Impact of 2010-11 Executive Budget on NYC (01/25/10)
- Governor Paterson’s 2010-11 Executive Budget Proposes Significant Spending Reductions, Key Long-Term Reforms To Eliminate $7.4 Billion Budget Gap (1/19/10)
- Governor Paterson Proposes Most Significant Public Higher Education Reforms In A Generation (1/19/10)
- Governor Paterson Proposes Mandate Reform Agenda To Ease Burden On Local Governments And Property Taxpayers During Unprecedented Fiscal Crisis (1/19/10)
- Governor Paterson Announces Spending In 2010-11 Executive Budget Far Below Requirements Of His Proposed Spending Cap, Will Provide More Than $1 Billion In Property Tax Relief In 2011-12 (1/19/10)
- Governor Paterson Announces Agency Cuts, Facility Closures and Other Measures to Streamline Government, Save Taxpayer Dollars (1/19/10)
Archived Press Releases